This post is also available in:
EN (EN) NL (NL) PL (PL) SV (SV)
- Take the time to orientate
- Unpackage and unroll the wallpaper on a flat clean surface
- Pay attention to each panel number on top of every panel, this must follow in sequence (panel 1,2,3,4 ect..)
- Your wall must be completely flat, clean and dry. Levels rough surfaces, rough, holes and uneven spots.
- Your wall should be a uniform color. If not, you may notice differences in color on your wall once installed. If your wall has multiple colors, we recommend that you paint again.
- Make a vertical line with a plumb line on the left edge of the area you want to cover with the mural. If you have a plumb, one can make your own by tying a heavy object on the end of a rope. This line is very important because it is the guide to start placing your mural.
- Applying glue on the wall evenly using a brush or a paint roller. Start distributing from the line you marked as a guide to the plummet. Don’t paste the entire wall, do it only in the area that will cover the first panel on the left, leaving a few inches outside the right.
- Apply the first panel of the mural on the wall starting at the top left. Check that is aligned with the guide.
- Press against the paper with a dry roller or sponge to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the following panels in the same way in numerical order. The panels must not be mounted on each other but are set on edge.
- Clean the excess glue with a damp sponge.
- With the help of a ruler and a cutter, adjust the sides and the top and bottom of the wall if necessary.
- Let the wall dry for 24 hours; you will get a perfect final result